We are a team of self-starter people that think alike. Think “Premier League”. Is being part of such a motivated team a goal that is worth pursuing for you? If yes, then continue reading.
Are you ready to turn initial ideas into reality, influencing the future of innovation? Your main tools will be paper, pen, computer, and the vast expanse of the internet. Your responsibility is to connect an inventor’s vision with tangible innovation, going beyond their expressed ideas to uncover hidden possibilities.
In this active role, you will learn how to gather information and draw out insights that the inventor may not be aware of. You will also learn to translate concepts onto paper and navigate the complex world of invention which will be crucial in turning early-stage ideas and groundbreaking solutions into patent applications. If you enjoy uncovering extraordinary possibilities in ordinary things, this role as an invention harvester trainee is ready for your unique contribution.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an invention harvester trainee. This role is ideal for someone looking to develop a career in intellectual property and invention management. As an invention harvester trainee, you will receive comprehensive training to equip you with the skills necessary to identify, document, and assist in the protection of innovative ideas and inventions.
Your main job is to help inventors communicate about their inventions. If they cannot explain their ideas well, you will fill in the gaps. And if someone can only draw, you will turn their pictures into clear and detailed explanations. This role needs you to understand different ways people communicate and capture the main idea of inventions, even when it is hard for the inventors to explain.
Please check out the four steps below to find out more about this position:
We love to work with people who want to achieve the following in their professional lifes:
1. Doing meaningful work in a team with “Class A” people who want to get things done, whatever difficulties they encounter. We help each other in doing so, and individual friendships bring attachment to our system. We maintain contacts outside work, despite being in a remote work environment. We work productively and autonomously from anywhere, while remaining aligned and connected with company culture and goals.
2. It is entirely normal for us to openly address conflicts and emotional irritations, and to sort out hiccups quickly. Faults and problems are actively eliminated immediately, and then there is the same energy as before
3. We have fun to go to work, there is a deep trust in each other and we see ourselves as emotional people.
4. While we have already achieved the above levels 1 – 3, we are currently working on improving to watch our common energy, to make new things emerge, and to pay more attention to each other. What we are aiming at is that – as a result – everyone in our firm goes through the fire for one another and that our firm vibrates with energy.
5. Please check out our Glassdoor rating (click here). We are aiming at cranking our overall rating up, to above 4.0. If that is not a goal, then what?
Chances are high that if you want to achieve the above goals that you are in the top 1% of of the following traits:
You are not alone after uploading your information to our job portal. If you have questions or if you need support with your job posting, please write to us at email@example.com.
Note: We will strive to process your application at the nearest possible opportunity. Please do not write to us in order to “chase” your application right after submission. We work on your job application in a steadfast manner. You can accelerate your job application by replying to our later response emails which we will send to you in order to gather more information as needed.