This is what we are aiming at: we are putting together a team of self-starter people that think alike. We have already a number of such people but key positions still need to be filled. Is being part of such a motivated team a goal that is worth pursuing for you? If yes, then continue reading.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, result-driven and versatile marketing executive.You love marketing. You enjoy running marketing campaigns to promote our products and services. You are both creative and analytical. You can handle digital, commercial, and administrative tasks. You love to read, write, and are interested to develop yourself through learning.
Primary function: You will do a lot of hands-on work in the actual area of marketing, most of it digital but also with print work.
Support: You can tap into our existing virtual support team for various tasks, such as for transcribing talks and podcasts, for website maintenance, for copywriting, or for programming our email campaign system.
Reporting: You will report directly to our Marketing Manager. You will also be working closely with different product owners.
Other functions: You will support other teams in our firm, among others the procurement team and the operations team.
Here is an extract of concrete tasks for you to familiarise with your role and responsibility:
Please check out the four steps below to find out more about this position:
We love to work with people who want to achieve the following in their professional lifes:
1. Doing meaningful work in a team with “Class A” people who want to get things done, whatever difficulties they encounter. We help each other in doing so, and individual friendships bring attachment to our system. We maintain contacts outside work, despite being in a remote work environment. We work productively and autonomously from anywhere, while remaining aligned and connected with company culture and goals.
2. It is entirely normal for us to openly address conflicts and emotional irritations, and to sort out hiccups quickly. Faults and problems are actively eliminated immediately, and then there is the same energy as before
3. We have fun to go to work, there is a deep trust in each other and we see ourselves as emotional people.
4. While we have already achieved the above levels 1 – 3, we are currently working on improving to watch our common energy, to make new things emerge, and to pay more attention to each other. What we are aiming at is that – as a result – everyone in our firm goes through the fire for one another and that our firm vibrates with energy.
5. Please check out our Glassdoor rating (click here). We are aiming at cranking our overall rating up, to above 4.0. If that is not a goal, then what?
Chances are high that if you want to achieve the above goals that you are in the top 1% of of the following traits:
You are not alone after uploading your information to our job portal. If you have questions or if you need support with your job posting, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We will strive to process your application at the nearest possible opportunity. Please do not write to us in order to “chase” your application right after submission. We work on your job application in a steadfast manner. You can accelerate your job application by replying to our later response emails which we will send to you in order to gather more information as needed.