We are Hiring: Marketing Manager (International)
Schweiger & Partners is a leading international patent and trademark firm based out of Singapore and Germany. Our team of trusted professionals specializes in Intellectual Property (IP) rights and in creating freedom-to-operate for new products and services.
We are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager who will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and be responsible for:
- Managing marketing and sales processes to meet KPIs
- Driving and coaching team members to meet individual KPIs
- Improving marketing and sales capabilities and outcomes across the firm
We offer an attractive remuneration package (with bonuses commensurate with success) and a broad training plan to enable you to grow into the CMO role within a year. You will work in a dynamic and multicultural environment and you have the option of flexible remote arrangements. This can be a 100% online job.
Responsibilities & Core Tasks
- Tracking and reporting on marketing KPIs
- Coordinating marketing activities and campaigns across the firm
- Managing and ensuring quality in entire client experience
- Ensuring quality in client communications
- Organizing online events
Requirements & Qualifications
- 5 years of proven track record in Sales & Marketing
- 2 years of experience in managerial role and demonstrated competence in getting team members to reach KPIs
- Excellence in written and spoken English
- Strong professional network
- A passion for learning and continuous improvement
- Introverts are welcome to apply
- Familiarity with the following tools is preferred: CRM, Asana, Office365, Netsuite, Evernote
Please send us your documents over our portal here https://trademarks-patents.com.sg/we-are-hiring/
And before you ask: we don`t think that degrees do matter in this context. But if you have a degree, please show it to us.
Comments are closed.