Patentanwaltsfachangestellte (r) (m/w/d) – 100% Remote/Home Office
Wir suchen Schnellstmöglich erfahrene Patentanwaltsfachangestellte mit Englischkenntnissen, da diese in unserem internationalen Team unabdingbar sind. Bitte bewerben Sie sich als erste Arbeitsprobe in englischer Sprache.
We are a team of patent and trademark professionals and we are looking for “Mr. or Mrs. Right”. More specifically, this person will be a key re-inforcement for our patent department.
Paralegal Job Application
Bitte lesen Sie die folgende Stellenbeschreibung und bewerben Sie sich, wenn Sie glauben, dass Sie mit unseren Werten und unserer Stellenbeschreibung übereinstimmen.
Please find the following job description and apply if you believe that you have a strong alignment with our values and job description.
You will work in a dynamic and multicultural online environment. You are the right person if you are talented in both leading a team and at the same time being prepared to do hands-on casework when the time is right and when it is necessary. Your daily responsibilities include:
- Correspond with our foreign associates
- Looking after our clients
- Filing prosecution documents with patent and trademark offices
- Maintaining digital case file records (no paper in our firm)
- Processing invoices from suppliers/associates, and preparing invoices and quotations for clients
- Handling of internal and external deadlines
- Problem Solving in irregular events
- Paralegal qualification (if that exists in your jurisdiction) or relevant experience
- Legal qualification could also work (e.g. a lawyer who does not like to work in a traditional law firm)
- Excellent command of English and German
- Experience in Patent and Trademark prosecution would be a plus
- Openness for developing and implementing internal processes
- If you find complexity, changing requirements and working under tight timelines scary, then please don’t apply for this position
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Remote working experience goes without saying
- Willingness to invest in personal development is a must
- Savvy with computer software: Microsoft365 (Teams, Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Cloud PC), ERP (we use Netsuite), Electronic Files (we use ELO), Project Management (we use Asana)
- A third language is helpful if it is a common trade language
- Our company culture is based on open communication (be aware: sensitive characters find that difficult)
What is NOT a Requirement
We don’t have any requirements with regard to age, gender, sex, race, skin colour, religion, political orientation, etc.
Candidates are requested to submit their applications in English. This is because the successful candidate will collaborate with a global team.
We offer a unique remuneration package with both individual and group-based performance bonuses and a one-on-one training plan to enable you to grow within the company.
As our entire IT system is in the cloud, this role is a 100% online job. You can work from anywhere as long as you work during office hours in Germany.
This position requires for a full-time commitment (40 hours/week).
Please apply using the link below.